Five members of HCLT ran a stall in Hereford’s High Town during the day, chatting to people about our aims and what we hoped to achieve....READ MORE
We did seek to have a piece of land withdrawn from auction to give us time to build up a scheme and see if we could buy it privately, but that...READ MORE
As part of letting people know about Hereford Community Land Trust, and hopefully gaining more interest and members, we are having a stall in...READ MORE
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND A SESSION ON DEVELOPMENT ISSUES: PLANNING APPLICATIONS, DEVELOPMENT FINANCE ETC?
If you would like to know more about how to put a potential scheme into action, then you might want to come along to a seminar we aim to hold...READ MORE
To further increase knowledge about HCLT, garner new members, possibly help to find a site and also people who might invest in a scheme (CLTs...READ MORE
- Artists’ and Makers’ Quarter, Central Hereford – Latest Update
- Decision not to pursue the site at Andrews Close
- Herefordshire Council’s Housing Strategy is out for Consultation
- A possible Artists’ and Makers’ Quarter with affordable housing in central Hereford
- News from the Dales – what is best value?